SOAR – Student Orientation, Advising and Registration
SOAR is designed specifically for you! Through your attendance and participation at SOAR, you will be introduced to the many people and services that will guide you to success at Sheridan College. You will get to meet and talk with Campus Life & Housing, Academic Advising, Financial Aid, faculty and much more. You will also get to meet and interact with other new students! Please come prepared to ask all your questions.
At SOAR you will:
- Be welcomed to the Sheridan College family in a safe and fun environment
- Access your NWCCD Hub account & Multi-factor Authentication
- Take your photo for your new Sheridan College ID
- Meet with Business Office & Financial Aid for payment options
- Register for fall classes and build your personal academic plan with an Advisor
- Learn how to apply for campus housing and meal plans
- Interact with other new students and Sheridan College employees
What to bring to SOAR:
- Bring a valid government issued photo ID
- Up to 1 guest (Covid restrictions will not allow more than 1 additional attendee)
- Bring a face mask (Along with our class offerings, all of our Student Services are delivered in-person; however, State of Wyoming regulations require that all students, faculty and staff wear a facemasks.)
Sign up for a SOAR event:
- Spring 2022 dates will be announced at a later date.
Connect With Us!
We are here to help make your transition to Sheridan College as smooth as possible. We will be continuing to communicate with you through: