Student Orientation Advising & Registration (SOAR) is designed specifically for you! Through your attendance and participation at SOAR, you will be introduced to the many people and services that will guide you to succeed at Sheridan College. You will meet and talk with Campus Life & Housing, Academic Advising, Financial Aid, faculty and interact with other new students!
At SOAR you will:
- Be welcomed to the Sheridan College family in a safe and fun environment
- Access your NWCCD Hub account & Multi-factor Authentication
- Take your photo for your new Sheridan College ID
- Meet with Business Office & Financial Aid for payment options
- Register for classes and build your personal academic plan with an Advisor
- Learn how to apply for campus housing and meal plans
- Interact with other new students and Sheridan College employees
What to bring to SOAR:
- Be prepared with all your questions
- Bring a valid government-issued photo ID
- Up to 1 guest
Connect With Us!
We are here to help make your transition to Sheridan College as smooth as possible. We will be continuing to communicate with you through: