Northern Wyoming Community College District (NWCCD) welcomes all learners, empowers student success, and encourages and strengthens community development.
- Respect: Embrace diversity of people, ideas, and experiences. Treat everyone with dignity.
- Integrity: Be honest, fair, and trustworthy. Communicate responsibly. Honor commitments.
- Excellence: Maintain high standards and clear expectations. Provide quality learning services and experiences. Innovate and create.
- Learning: Learn and grow as employees and as an organization.
NWCCD will be the premier higher education institution in the region; we will provide all students with a diverse range of experiences to prepare for a dynamic future.
“Student success and community success are our highest priorities. We interpret that to mean ensuring students earn a degree or certificate in the most affordable and efficient way possible. We take seriously our responsibility to partner with our communities so that our unique capabilities as an educational institution are aligned with community needs and plans. We are updating and expanding our campus to meet student needs and support programming in areas important to our region.”
– Walter Tribley, NWCCD President
Our strategic initiatives are driven by our Mission as well as environmental scans that integrate data about the college, our community, and the market as a whole. As a public institution, we also are guided by State Interests and Strategies as set forth in the Wyoming Community College Commission Strategic Plan.
Financial planning supports the strategic planning process. Master facilities planning is aligned with our strategic planning process to ensure that capital priorities respond to actual needs. The Master Facilities Plan includes campus maps showing existing and planned facilities.
Our Institutional Scorecard is a snapshot of organization health based on key indicators.
For additional information contact:
The Office of the President
Whitney Building, Administration Wing
Sheridan, WY 82801