Northern Wyoming Community College District (NWCCD) offers a variety of scholarships to assist students in achieving their educational goals.
Browse Scholarship Opportunities
Please feel free to browse our hundreds of scholarship opportunities to see if you qualify for one or more. Scholarship requirements vary based on elements such as hometown, academic program of study, or other extracurricular interests.
Note: In order to apply for a scholarship you need to be an accepted student.
High Academic Achievement Scholarship
- Available to ALL students with an ACT score of 25 or higher.
- Must be used fall semester after high school graduation.
- Can be used for 4 semesters at Sheridan College or Gillette College.
- Pays for up to 15 credits of In-State Tuition & Fees per semester. Award will be prorated for enrollment between 12 and 15 credits. Awards vary from $1,476 to $1,578/semester based on tuition and fees for 2016/2017.
- Must maintain full-time status and a semester and cumulative 3.3 GPA while in college. GPA is reviewed after each semester. Student is notified in writing if scholarship is lost. Scholarship eligibility cannot be regained.
No application process. Students need to submit their ACT scores to the Admissions Office when applying for admission. Student will be sent an offer letter and they will need to accept the scholarship and return thank you notes to the financial aid office.