Welcome to Sheridan College!
Whether you are a first-year student or have been through the move-in process before, it’s always an exciting experience. To make your transition as smooth as possible, we’ve compiled some information that will help prepare you for what to expect. On the day of move-in, it’s important to be informed of our processes.
Move-in Schedule & Instructions
Students may move to campus on Friday, August 26, 2022 between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sign up for a move-in time on the housing information page. Be sure to check your sheridan.edu email frequently for updates. Forgot your password? No worries, find it here.
Haven’t applied yet for housing? Need to? The Housing Info Page is the place to find all the forms and information to get you started and on the way!
You’ll need to complete the following items prior to receiving keys:
- Housing Health and Safety Course (found on Canvas)
- Turn in Immunization Records (email to: SCReslife@sheridan.edu or fax to: 307-675-0680)
- Complete the Medical Release form on the Housing Information Page
- Foundry Sexual Assault Prevention Course (sent to you via your sheridan.edu email)
- If you plan on having a vehicle on campus, please complete the vehicle registration form on the Housing Information Page.
- When you arrive at the Sheridan College campus, make your way to the Ag Entrance, Parking Lot K (follow signs).
- Pull in the designated lane by your last name.
- Please wait in your vehicle- a student leader will make their way to complete the process.
- Note: a government issued ID will need to be present to verify your identity, so be sure you have either a driver’s license or an ID card available.
On August 26 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. on the grassy area outside of the Thorne-Rider Campus Center everyone is invited to a BBQ to welcome you to campus. Also, meal plans begin on Saturday, August 27 at 11 a.m. for brunch.