Welcome to Sheridan College!
We are excited to have you on campus and want to make this day memorable as you move-in to your housing.
Move-in Schedule & Instructions
Move-in day is Friday, August 25, 2023 between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Sign up for a move-in time on the housing information page. Be sure to check your sheridan.edu email frequently for updates. Forgot your password? No worries, find it here.
Haven’t applied yet for housing? The Housing Info Page is the place to find all the forms and information to get you started and on the way!
You’ll need to complete the following items prior to receiving keys:
- Housing Health and Safety Course (found on Canvas)
- Turn in Immunization Records (email to: SCReslife@sheridan.edu or fax to: 307-675-0680)
- Complete the Medical Release form on the Housing Information Page
- Foundry Sexual Assault Prevention Course (sent to you via your sheridan.edu email)
- If you plan on having a vehicle on campus, please complete the vehicle registration form on the Housing Information Page.
- When you arrive at the Sheridan College campus, make your way to the Main Entrance, Parking Lot E (follow signs).
- Please wait in your vehicle and a student leader will meet you at your vehicle
- Note: a government issued ID will need to be present to verify your identity, so be sure you have either a driver’s license or an ID card available.
Welcome Back BBQ
On August 25 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. there will be a BBQ for students, family and friends. Please attend the free BBQ on the grassy area outside of the Thorne-Rider Campus Center.
Welcome Back Events
Welcome Back Party is on Friday, August 25 from 8 p.m. to midnight at the Thorne-Rider Campus Center.
Tongue River Canyon hike is Saturday, August 26 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. Meet at the Innominate House at 12:30 p.m. Space is limited. Please contact Parker Klar.
Campus Recreation Coordinator
Slip N Slide kickball is Sunday, August 27 starting at 4 p.m. Join us at the soccer fields next to the Golden Dome.
Meal plans begin with brunch on Saturday, August 26 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.