Sheridan College Fitness Center
Sheridan College’s Fitness Center is located inside the Bruce Hoffman Golden Dome on campus. Open and free to students, staff and faculty, the Fitness Center is staffed with student employees and features a variety of new health and wellness equipment, allowing you to pursue your fitness goals. A walking/running track inside the Golden Dome is available and open to the public.
Sheridan College Fitness Center includes:
- Weight training
- Elliptical machines
- Circuit workouts
- Balance equipment
Fitness Center Hours (Academic Year)
- Monday-Thursday: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. – 5p.m.
Fitness Room Policies
- For the safety and well-being of all Fitness Center users, proper attire must be worn when working out – specifically, shirts and closed-toed shoes
- Children under the age of 17 years are not allowed to work out in the Fitness Center unless they have been approved by Campus Life & Housing.
- For the safety and well-being of themselves and others, children are not allowed to run around or wander around the fitness room, unless needing (on an occasional basis) to speak with a parent or sibling
- Respect for equipment, facilities and other users must be demonstrated at all times; abuse of equipment, facilities, or other users will result in loss of facility privileges
- To use the gym or fitness center, you must present your Sheridan College ID.
Sheridan College Walking/Running Track
Sheridan College’s indoor walking/running track, located inside the Bruce Hoffman Golden Dome, is a popular feature for students, staff, faculty and community members. The track includes walking and running lanes, and 10 laps equal one mile.
Walking/Running Track Hours (Academic Year)
- Monday-Thursday: 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Closed holidays and college closures
Track closed from 3:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. for practices.
Open Gym / Intramurals
- Monday-Thursday: 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.