Gillette College Fitness Center
The Gillette College Fitness Center is located on the first floor of the Pronghorn Center. Open to students, staff and faculty, the Fitness Center is staffed with student employees and features a variety of new, state of the art health and wellness equipment, allowing you to pursue your fitness goals, relieve stress, stretch and strengthen.
Gillette College Fitness Center includes:
- Weight training
- Elliptical machines
- Circuit workouts
- Step aerobics
- Balance equipment
Fitness Center Hours (Academic Year)
- Monday: 2-8 PM
- Tuesday: 6-12 PM
- Wednesday: 2-8 PM
- Thursday 6 AM-12PM
- Friday: 2-6 PM
- Saturday: 12-6 PM
- Sunday: 12-5 PM
Gillette College Education and Activity Center
Gillette College’s new Education and Activity Center is a 52,00 square-foot facility including a Fitness Center, an 1,800-seat athletic venue, a hardwood court, flexible classroom space and more.
Fitness Room Policies
- For the safety and well-being of all Fitness Center users, proper attire must be worn when working out; specifically, shirts and closed toed shoes. Masks must be worn if you are not actively working out.
- Only College students, employees and staff are permitted to be in the fitness center.
- Respect for equipment, facilities and other users must be demonstrated at all times; abuse of equipment, facilities, or other users will result in immediate expulsion and possible loss of facility privileges
- Strict adherence to Covid 19 procedures are required until further notice.
- Using the fitness center requires a new online waiver to be completed each semester and each person using the center must show a valid GC ID.
For more information about the Fitness Center at Gillette College, please contact Susan Serge at email@example.com or 307-681-6082
Visit the Gillette College Fitness Center today!