Waiver and Liability Form must be turned in and completed before the end of the scheduled mandatory meeting for the sport of your choice. All forms can be found outside the Residential Education and Housing office, the Cage, or on the Intramural page at https://orgsync.com/login/nwccd.

They may be turned in to the housing office, or you can send an emailĀ  with it attached to cwallace@sheridan.edu.

General Intramural Rules and Regulations

The rules for each specific Intramural Sport are located below:

Ultimate Frisbee

Flag Football





Table Tennis

Outdoor Hockey Available Soon