The Financial Aid Office is here to assist students whose personal and family resources are not adequate to cover the costs involved in attending an NWCCD college. We provide assistance with:
- Processing financial aid forms (FAFSA) to determine eligibility for grants, loans, and work-study employment.
- Advising students regarding financial aid and money management
- Processing awarded scholarships (Hathaway, Sheridan, Gillette and outside scholarships)
- Assist students and families with financial aid questions
Whether your questions can be answered by a quick telephone call or an in-depth appointment, the Financial Aid staff is willing and able to help you. Please contact us with any questions you may have.
Priority Deadlines for Spring 2015:
- If you are eligible to receive financial aid, all documents requested must be submitted to the Financial Aid Office by November 14th, 2014 to guarantee your financial aid will be processed in time for the Bookstore Charge Day on January 7, 2015.
- Students needing to appeal their federal aid must have their appeal paperwork and requested documentation to the Financial Aid Office no later than January 12, 2015 to have the appeal processed in time for the spring semester.