Sheridan College Construction
Sheridan College is currently expanding and improving our physical resources to best serve our students and communities, in accordance with our strategic priorities and our completion goal.
Sheridan College Our Plan
General Construction Updates
Click here for our most up to date construction information.
- Construct 35,000 sq. ft. of new space to create high-tech classrooms, student welcome center and flexible community space
- Remodel 18,000 sq. ft. of the existing Whitney Building for updated faculty learning center, faculty offices, and student study/work areas
- Remodel the current student commons (16,180 sq. ft.) and construct new space (16,937 sq. ft.) to accommodate current and planned student population (Year 1966 – 100 resident students, Year 2012 – 450 resident students, our plan – 750 resident students)
- Provide spaces and resources that meet student needs, attract and engage students
- Renovation and expansion of the aging Tech Center Addition of 27,205 sq. ft. instructional space and new industry training center
- Renovation of 25,795 sq. ft. existing instructional space