Welding | Admissions Application
A welder’s job is to join pieces of metal using heat. Welders work in a number of industries including the manufacturing of automobiles, buildings and bridges. Welders also work in the drilling and mining industry, found repairing heavy equipment used in the excavation of natural resources.
The welding industry is a fastgrowing industry in which trained individuals are in demand. The technology in the industry is changing rapidly, and more welders need to be trained in many different areas of the industry.
The Welding program at Sheridan College educates students in a number of areas including welding with gas and electric heat. Our instructors pay attention to the details of our students’ welds and provide hands-on instruction in teaching new techniques.
Students at Sheridan College work with the most up-to-date and state-of-the-art equipment which ensures that when they graduate from the program, they will be ready to enter the industry without having to learn to work with new equipment.
Sheridan College also boasts a 90% job placement rate for students who successfully complete the program. Without a doubt, the Welding program at Sheridan College is at the top of its class.
For more information about the exciting and creative field of Welding at Sheridan College, contact Admissions.
Admission Application for Sheridan College Welding Program
(Application deadline is March 1st)
Sheridan College Welding Program required documents:
- Completed Sheridan College Admissions Application (online at apply.sheridan.edu) – New Students Only
- Completed Sheridan College Welding Admissions Application (Click here to download the Welding Admissions Application form)
- Submit high school transcripts or GED to the Admissions Office
- Submit college or technical school transcripts (if applicable) to the Admissions Office
- Completed placement exams or ACT
- Two letters of recommendation (including contact information)
- Completed Personal Statement
Please submit the completed Welding Admissions Application and recommendation letters to:
PO Box 1500
Sheridan, WY 82801