Program Available At
Available Degree Options
ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING Technology
- Examines environmental standards governing the work of environmental engineering technicians.
- Includes a 6 credit capstone class focusing on field work, data sampling, data modeling, and data reporting.
- Emphasizes GIS and CAD data collection and modeling using current hardware and software such as ArcGIS and AutoCAD.
- Introduces students to engineering and environmental processes using hand-held data collection units.
- Builds project management knowledge and skills.
- Is team taught by instructors from several academic disciplines.