COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN
Sheridan College’s CAD Program
- Uses current versions of industry software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3-D, Revit, Inventor, MicroStation and ArcGIS.
- Examines engineering standards governing the work of CAD technicians.
- Includes a six credit capstone class focusing on field work, data sampling, data modeling, and data reporting.
- Embeds Geographical Information Systems (GIS) activities in CAD projects using ArcGIS and relevant industry extensions.
- Includes project management knowledge and skills.