DALY MEMORIAL LIBRARY
The Elizabeth Kerns Daly Memorial Library promotes student success and lifelong learning through quality resources, responsive customer service, and effective information literacy instruction for the campus community and beyond.
Fall Semester hours
Scheduled Closed DaysÂ 2014-2015
- Sept.1 Labor Day (Monday)
- November 26 – 29 Thanksgiving (Wednesday – Saturday)
- December 21 -January 1 (Sunday – Thursday)
- March 14 – 15 (Saturday – Sunday)
- March 19 – 21 (Thursday – Saturday)
- April 4 – 5 (Saturday – Sunday)
Reduced hours, 8am – 5 pm, from December 22- 24, for the semester break.
Weekend hours will end on December 19 (Friday). The last Sunday we will be open is December 14.
Weekend hours resume on January 24.
Weekend hours end May 9.
The Northern Wyoming Community College District is a multi-campus community college whose mission is â€ścreating student success and making a difference in our communities through educational leadership.â€ť The NWCCD libraries support this mission by promoting student success and lifelong learning through access to quality resources, responsive customer service, and effective information literacy instruction to students, faculty, staff, and the larger community. The NWCCD libraries are committed to providing a physical space conducive to study and research. The NWCCD libraries support the Districtâ€™s efforts to encourage student engagement with the printed word by providing access to a variety of reading material.
Visit the Daly Library in person and on the web for your research and leisure needs.
Please stop in to pick up a free library card as soon as possible to start enjoying our great resources. You need to be a currently enrolled at Gillette College and show staff members a photo ID to obtain the card.
Phone: (307)-686-0254 ext. 1454
- Print collection for your research needs
- Leisure reading collection
- Childrenâ€™s reading collection
- Over 100 online databases
- Media items including over 100 popular DVDâ€™s.
- Research assistance â€“We are here to help.
- Text us-Text NWCCD to 66746
- Call us-307-686-0254 Ext 1454
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with us-www.sheridan.edu/library
- Computers available in the library equipped with Microsoft software
- Laptop computers for checkout (Wireless, requires an internet connection)
- Laptops check out once a week for one 48 hour loan period
- $25.00 late fee for overdue computers
- $1,500 replacement fee for lost computers
- Digital recorders for checkout
- Graphing calculators for checkout
- Group and individual study rooms (may be reserved)
- TV/DVD setup available for viewing.
- Free interlibrary loans for NWCCD students and employees only.
- Items held by other WYLD libraries may be requested by the patron through WYLD.
- For other items, please provide library staff with as much information as possible (source, author, year, etc.)