High Academic Achievement Scholarship – Recognizes students who earn an ACT Composite score of 25 or higher. The scholarship may be used at Sheridan College and Gillette College.
- Covers up to 15 credit hours of in-state tuition plus student and institutional fees per semester for up to four consecutive semesters. All additional expenses are the responsibility of the student.
- Student must maintain full-time enrollment each semester and a cumulative GPA of 3.3 or higher. Eligibility is reviewed at the end of each semester. If eligibility is lost, the student is notified in writing and cannot regain eligibility after the scholarship is lost.
- Scholarship must be activated in the fall semester following high school graduation and cannot be used in conjunction with any other scholarship or aid source deemed solely for tuition and fees.
- Scholarship is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Submit your ACT scores to the Admissions Office and complete the General Application on AcademicWorks. Once your ACT score and General Application have been received by the Scholarship Coordinator, you will automatically be eligible to receive this scholarship.
- Students will be required to accept the scholarship offer and return a handwritten thank you note to the Financial Aid Office. The scholarship offers are sent during the summer months between May and August.