The Writing Center at Gillette College offers a wide variety of services to meet all of your reading and writing needs. You may meet with a Writing Center consultant to discuss a paper, work on writing projects in the Writing Center, or attend workshops offered by the Writing Center Coordinator.
Hours of Operation
The Writing Center is open Monday-Thursday 9am-6pm and Friday 8am-5pm. Students may make an appointment by calling Lauren Tompkins, Writing Center Coordinator, at 307-686-0524 x. 2352, emailing email@example.com, or stopping by GCMN 203. Walk-ins are also welcome.
When to Make an Appointment:
- Before a rough draft is due
- When you need assistance with citations
- When you are unclear about a rubric or assignment expectations
- When you want help creating an outline
- Before a final draft is due
In addition to consultations, the Writing Center also offers workshops to students addressing topics such as test preparation, finding your learning style, how to avoid plagiarism, and more.