Exams for online courses may need to be proctored. A proctor is someone who oversees an exam to ensure the identity of the student and the security of the exam. The primary location for NWCCD students to take a proctored exam is in a testing center. If you live some distance from the Sheridan or Gillette campuses, you may need to secure a proctor near you. Those typically approved by instructors to proctor exams include:
- Elementary or secondary school superintendents, principals, teachers or guidance counselors
- Professional employees of accredited post secondary colleges or universities
- Professionals working for public or private libraries
- Commissioned officers of the military (National Guard)
- Other responsible individuals who might be approved by the instructor on a case-by-case basis.
Please ensure online exams are set to ‚Äúavailable‚ÄĚ and any passwords to enter exams are communicated to the testing center staff.
NWCCD Testing Center Locations
The following guidelines help the testing centers provide quality service and maximize test security.
- Appointments need to be schedule ahead of time.
- Be prepared with a photo I.D.
- No food, drinks, cell phones, purses, backpacks, or children allowed in the testing center.
Hours: M-¬†9:00-5:00¬†¬† T-W-TH 8:00-5:00¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† Phone:¬† 307.674.6446 x2000
To schedule an appointment, or if you have any questions please contact ext. 2000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location:¬† Library (Main Building 117)
Monday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:30am to 5:00pm
GED and PearsonVUE only
Wednesday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Thursday 8:30am to 6:00pm
Friday 8:30am to 5:00pmPhone: 307.686.0254 x1455To schedule an appointment, or if you have any questions please contact ext. 1455 or email@example.com