- Sheridan College uses Blackboard as its Learning Management System (LMS). Whether students are using a PC or a MAC, Blackboard runs best when using the web browser Mozilla Firefox. Firefox can be downloaded free by clicking the link below.
Download Mozilla Firefox
- Sheridan College provides all students with a free web-based email account. Your instructors will require that you communicate with them using this email account.Â Click here to get started setting up your account.Â EMAIL
- If you are new to Online Learning or to the Blackboard LMS, you are expected to complete one of theÂ Intro-to-Online-Learning options.
- The Student Information Network, located in the Griffith Memorial Building room 130, is a group of faculty and students waiting to help you with any area of your college experience.Â If you have questions concerning Blackboard, Email, campus Internet Connectivity, WebAdvisor, printing w/ WEPA, downloading course files, MAP Works, or any other aspect of your college experience, please visit GMB130, the Student Information Network, where student and Faculty are geared up to help you.
- Click here to view a list of Helpful Solutions
- Click here to view a list of Frequently Asked Questions
- Click here to view a list of One Pagers! – One Pagers List!
- Click here to view a guide on using SoftChalkÂ