To be eligible for participation in the TRIO SSS Program, a student must:
- Be a citizen, national, or permanent resident of the United States
- Be enrolled or accepted for enrollment at NWCCD
- Be attempting at least 6 college credits (at point of enrollment in the SSS program)
The student must also exhibit an academic need, and have one or more of the following apply:
- A first generation college student (neither parent/guardian has completed a bachelorâ€™s degree).
- A limited income individual (based on current federal guidelines for eligibility)
- An individual with disabilities that impact their learning