Creating student success and making a difference in our communities through educational leadership.
Our Core Values
Be Honest, Fair, & Trustworthy. Communicate
Responsibly & Honor Commitments.
- Address behaviors that are inconsistent with our values
- Communicate openly, honestly, completely, & timely
- Understand commitments & be accountable
- â€śPass the buckâ€ť
- Take credit for otherâ€™s work
Treat Everyone With Dignity.
Embrace Diversity of People, Ideas, & Experiences.
- Be courteous
- Practice active listening
- Share information
- Show appreciation
- Be consistent
- Move decision making to the appropriate level
- Accept differences
- Include appropriate people in decision making
- Belittle others
- Criticize in public
- Show favoritism
- Be defensive
Maintain High Standards & Clear Expectations.
Provide Quality Learning Services & Experiences. Innovate & Create.
- Respond to technological change
- Implement best practices
- Take risks/ appreciate risk-taking
- Learn from mistakes
- Initiate change
- Measure, analyze, plan, & improve
- Expect individual self-assessment
- Accept substandard performance
- Make excuses
Learn & Grow as Employees & as an Organization.
- Support employee education and development
- Reward and celebrate learning
- Solicit, provide, & participate in learning opportunities
- Seek & adopt â€śbest practicesâ€ť from other organizations-educationaland non-educational
- Encourage people to achieve their potential
- Share your knowledge
- Listen and learn from others
- Create barriers
- Discourage others