FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 15, 2017
Contact: Wendy Smith 307-675-0412/Email email@example.com Dr. Eric Richards 307-675-0733/Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheridan College JAZZ IN THE BIGHORNS!
July 30 – August 4, 2017
The Sheridan College Music Department announces the first annual summer jazz workshop, JAZZ IN THE BIGHORNS! Breakout to SC’s beautiful campus in the Bighorn Mountains (www.spearowigwam.com), for combo and big band rehearsals, private lessons, theory classes, jazz pedagogy and literature sessions, and outdoor activities. Designed for high school students and educators, SC JAZZ IN THE BIGHORNS is limited to 20 attendees. The estimated all-inclusive cost for lodging, meals, and tuition is $550.00.
Workshop faculty includes:
- Mike Tomaro- saxophone, ensembles, composition/arranging
- Bob Krueger- trumpet, pedagogy, ensembles
- Erik Olson- piano, ensembles
- Parker Brown- bass, guitar, ensembles
- Ed Breazeale-drum set, ensembles
- Eric Richards- Camp Director, trombone, ensembles, composition/arranging.
For more information, contact Dr. Eric Richards, Director of Bands and Jazz Studies at email@example.com.