Northern Wyoming Community College District is proud to help nearly 8,000 students annually in their pursuit of advanced education and fulfilling careers. Our students can take classes at either of our locations to further their academic journey.
As a student you will benefit from:
- Small class sizes and personalized attention
- Award-winning faculty and staff
- Hands-on, real world experiences in and out of the classroom
- Partnerships with community and industry via internships, CO-OPs, practicum, and employment
- State-of-the-art technology, software, labs, and training equipment
- Flexible schedules including self-directed, online, and hybrid courses in a variety of locations
With over 26 areas of study at Gillette College and 62 at Sheridan College, we are dedicated to your future success.
Explore the possibilities:
Associate Degrees are granted to those who complete the first two years of college coursework in a specific area of study. Students can then work in their area of expertise or transfer to a four-year college or university. We offer the following options:
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Associate of Applied Science
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Science
- Associate of Fine Arts
Certificates of Completion
Looking for career advancement without committing to a two-year degree? Consider a certificate of completion. Our certificate programs are typically one-year and allow you to advance your career in your given focus area. Many students that have completed their certificate program have decided to continue their education and attain a two-year Associate’s Degree.
Find out how NWCCD’s wide array of courses and programs, small class sizes, and personalized approach are a fit for you career ambitions.